On this page, we will show you how to set up your stream to help AI capture accurate highlights for Elden Ring streams
Important: Correct game category #
When setting up your live stream, it’s important to make sure you choose the correct game category. This will help Eklipse to identify the game you stream. To ensure that you select the right category, follow the instructions for your respective live stream platform.
- Open ‘Creator Dashboard’
- Choose ‘Stream Manager’ on left-sidebar
- Click the pencil icon ‘Edit Stream Info’ on right ‘Quick Actions’ bar
- Look for ‘Category’ section then type the game title you want to stream
- Open ‘YouTube Studio’
- Click ‘Create’ > ‘Go Live’ on the top-right
- Choose ‘Stream’ on left-side menu > Click ‘Edit’
- Look for ‘Category’ section > change it to ‘Gaming’
- Type the game title you want to stream on ‘Game Title’ box
Facebook Gaming #
- Open your Facebook Gaming page
- Look for ‘Create’ section > click ‘Live’
- Hit ‘Select’ button on the ‘Go Live’ section
- Make sure you choose ‘Stream setup’ menu on the left-sidebar
- Look for ‘gaming’ section on the right-side
- Type the game title that you want to stream on the ‘Game’ box
Important: Set Your Stream Public #
Always set your stream public! Eklipse AI needs access to your stream so it can pull your stream data to automatically create highlights. All you need to do is turn on the option above, here’s the instruction to access it:
- Click your profile icon (on the top right) > Creator Dashboard.
- Look at the left-sidebar menu, choose Settings > Stream
- Scroll down a bit, you’ll find the option illustrated above, turn it on.
Recommended Stream Overlays #
As AI detects moments from what it sees on your streams, make sure that your overlays don’t cover important areas on your game screen. The blue areas are considered “safe” areas, where you can place your overlay. Alternatively, any area that doesn’t overlap with your gameplay is also considered “safe.”
Do put your overlay and facecam on the blue “safe area”. The picture above is the ideal overlay and facecam positioning that guarantees precise capture of significant moments by Eklipse AI.
As you can see in the image example above, the overlay position is not ideal since it covers the important game UI.
Languages and game-setting #
As of now, we only support on English version of Elden Ring. To have a better experience with Eklipse AI, you can change to use English as the game language. The background color of kill messages is recommended to set the default of publishers.
Other Tips to Notes #
In addition to using Eklipse AI to automatically clip your Twitch stream, you can also manually clip your stream using Eklipse Hit Moment! This latest feature enables you to create clips by simply typing !eklipse as a chat command on Twitch. If you want to learn more about this feature, please visit this page: