Eklipse AI automatically clips your stream, but with the Hit Moment, you’re in control. You can easily insert a command to capture any moment you don’t want to miss. You don’t need any additional tools to use this feature as it’s readily available to you.
However, if you have a StreamDeck, using this feature becomes even simpler. All you need to do is follow a few easy steps to start using the Hit Moment feature and make sure no moment goes uncaptured.
Option 1: Creating Hit Moments via Chat Command #
1. Open the chat on your own Twitch channel.
2. Type !eklipse and press Enter.
To view your results, please refer to this page: Where Can I Find Hit Moment Clip Results?
Option 2: Creating Hit Moments using StreamDeck #
Step 1 – Link StreamDeck to Twitch #
If you have already set up your Elgato StreamDeck, skip this step. Otherwise, follow these steps on the StreamDeck app to link your Stream Deck to Twitch:
- Click the gear icon to access Settings.
- Access the Accounts tab.
- Click the “+” button on the bottom left to link your Twitch account.
Step 2 – Link Eklipse to StreamDeck #
You’re almost there! Now, add Eklipse to StreamDeck so you can easily send the command during your live stream just by clicking one button. Here’s how to do it:
- Locate the Twitch section on the right-hand side of the app.
- Drag the Chat Message to an empty space and open it.
- Modify the Chat Message as you want, such as changing the title to “Eklipse” or another option.
- Double-check that you’re using the correct Twitch account before typing “!eklipse” in the message section.
- Optionally, you can upload Eklipse logo as the icon. Here’s how it will look on your StreamDeck app:
You have successfully created clips of specific moments from your live stream using the Hit Moment feature. To access them, please refer to: Where Can I Find Hit Moment Clip Results?