Now that you’re familiar with Eklipse playlist, let’s learn how to create a new playlist and add clips to it. Two steps are involved in creating a complete Eklipse playlist: creating the playlist and adding clips. Here’s the step-by-step instruction.
Step 1: Creating an Eklipse playlist #
- Register for Eklipse or log in if you already have an account.
- Go to Clips > Streams.
- Select the Playlist option under the Profile section.
- Choose Create New Playlist.
- Give your new playlist a title, then click Create Playlist.
Now you’re ready to add some exciting moments of your gaming sessions to your playlist. Follow these final steps:
Step 2: Adding Clips to Eklipse playlist #
- Ensure you are logged into your Eklipse account.
- Navigate to Clips > Streams.
- Open your processed streams under the Processed tab.
- Select any clip that you like, then click Add to Playlist under the video preview.
- Choose the playlist you want to add the video to.
- Repeat these steps until all desired clips have been added to the playlist.
Congratulations! You’ve made your first playlist! Next, let’s learn about how to create a BRB screen using the Eklipse Playlist.