Whether you’re a pro streamer or just starting out, Eklipse is a great tool for creating and sharing clips of your streams. It’s especially useful for Kick streamers, as it allows you to automatically import your streams and create clips without having to leave the platform.
In this article, we’ll show you how to import Kick streams into Eklipse in just a few simple steps.
First step of course you have to sign up for an account in Eklipse. Don’t worry, as it’s free.
- Navigate to app.eklipse.gg and sign up.
- If you’ve made an account, just login with your credentials.
Step 2: Upload your Kick VOD #
Next step, access the Eklipse dashboard and make sure to connect your Kick account.
3. Navigate to https://app.eklipse.gg/home
4. Click “Stream/Video”
5. Click “Get my own Stream Clips”
6. Click “Upload Manually”
7. Click “Import stream from Kick.com by using Kick URL”
More on Eklipse Blog>>> HOW DO I IMPORT MY STREAMS/VOD’S
Step 3: Process your Streaming Highlight #
After that, all you need to do is just choose which VoD you want to import.
8. Fill in the “Kick VOD Link” field with your VoD URL
9. Click the “Stream Title” field.
10. Click the “I confirm this is my Kick VOD and allow Eklipse.gg to process my streams from Kick.” field.
11. Click “Import from Kick”
Eklipse will then start importing the stream. Once the import is complete, you can watch the stream in Eklipse and create clips as needed.
More on Eklipse Blog>>> How to Make a Video Automatically Uploaded to TikTok and YouTube
Once you’ve created your clips, you can share them on social media, embed them in your website or blog, or simply save them for later.
Importing Kick streams into Eklipse is a great way to create and share clips of your streams. By following the tips above, you can create great clips that will engage your viewers and help you grow your audience.
For more tutorials, please refer to the article below: