Eklipse’s Content Planner is a powerful tool that can help you create and manage your social media content. It allows you to plan your posts in advance, track your performance, and collaborate with others. We’ll show you how to share content from Content Planner.
To get started, of course, you’ll need to sign up for an account in Eklipse. It is free and easy.
- Navigate to https://app.eklipse.gg/login or click here to sign up for new Eklipse account.
- Enter your account credentials > sign in.
Step 2: Content Planner Section #
3. Next, go to the “Content Planner” section in the left bar.
4. There’ll be a calendar. Pick the date you want to share your clip.
5. Click “Add new”.
6. Click “Select Clip”, choose the clip you want to share, and “Confirm”.
Step 3: Schedule Post #
7. Select the social media account where you want to share your clips. Make sure you’ve connected it with Eklipse.
8. Insert title and description for the post.
9. Choose the desired time to post or you could also post directly by clicking “Share Now”.
10. Click “Schedule” to post the clip.
To learn more about how to share content from content planner, you could refer to the article below: