Eklipse is a powerful tool for gamers who want to create highlights of their streams. In addition to its many other features, Eklipse also allows you to create playlists of your clips. This can be a great way to organize your clips and share them with others. So, how to create a playlist and add a video on Eklipse?
Step 1: Sign up for Eklipse #
Have you sign up for Eklipse? If you haven’t, make sure to register yourself first. No worries, since it’s totally free.
- Navigate to app.eklipse.gg and sign up.
- If you’ve made an account, just login with your credentials.
Step 2: Select the Clips #
- Go to https://app.eklipse.gg/home.
- Click the Stream/Video tab.
- Select the stream you want to add clips from.
- Choose the clips you want to add to your playlist.
- Click the Add To Playlist button.
- Click + New Playlist if you want to create a new one, or choose an existing playlist.
- Set your playlist title.
- Click Create Playlist.
Your clips will be added to your playlist. You can now share your playlist with others through social media. You can do it all automatically using Eklipse.
Need more comprehensive information about the Playlist feature? You can refer to the article e below: